The system terminal MiVoice 5361 IP Phone is the follow-up model of the MiVoice 5361 IP Phone.
Differences to the MiVoice 5361 IP Phone:
- The 10 configurable keys are supported by LEDs
- It has the same display as already the MiVoice 5361 IP Phone
The convenient standard scope of MiVoice 5361 IP Phone is designed to address the various needs of modern business communications.
Its clear display, numerous pre-programmed and easily configurable function keys, as well as user-friendly operation via the integrated navigation key and "Fox" key guarantee user comfort. Inputs in the redial list or personal phonebook are available by pressing a button.
Since it is wall mountable, it is ideal for the maintenance and service area.
- Wall mounting
Display and Control Systems
- 1 line display with 16 characters
- 2 Indicator LED
- 10 Programmable hard keys (LED)
- 10 Fixed function keys
- Multi-line (number of lines) Call preparation
- Name dialling
- Open listening
- Call forwarding
- Send/receive text messages
- Access to central phone book
- 350 Entries in private telephone directory
- 4 Last number redial list
- (Unanswered/answered) call list 4/4
Networks, Configuration and Management
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af1
- Codec G729A – G711 μ-law/A-law1
- Diffserv, 802.1Q/P: VLAN tagging and QoS1
- NAT support1
- SRTP, TLS1
(1) Only on IP series