IoT is a growing environment of connected devices, sensors, and endpoints. Each endpoint is network-enabled and transmits information to machines or people; the transmitted information can tie into a unified communications (UC) system to route messages to specific people based on analytics. IoT can also connect with contact-center applications that enable customer service teams to be proactive and predictive. This webinar will discuss how integrating IoT with UC will enable companies to become more agile and efficient while also leveraging existing investments as they ramp up IoT for both internal and external customers.
Who Should Watch
Enterprise IT and network professionals (director-level and above, C-suite executives, etc.) in the manufacturing, transportation, hospitality, and education verticals who want to learn more about IoT and UC and its impact on their business.
Key Topics for Discussion
- How low-power technologies are creating new industrial IoT use cases
- Marrying IoT devices with UC systems: reducing response times and enhancing customer experience
- How the education, transportation, hospitality, and manufacturing sectors can benefit from integrating IoT with UC
- From reactive to predictive: analyzing massive structured and unstructured data sets to enhance decision-making
- Julian Watson, Senior Principal Analyst, IoT, IHS Markit
- Joshua Haslett, Vice President, Sales Engineering, Mitel
- Allen Tatara, Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator)